- 2 dozen large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 large bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 pineapple
- herb and garlic marinade
- Peel and devein shrimp (we didn't have gloves so we used sandwich baggies).
- Place shrimp in a bowl and add herb and garlic marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Alternately thread shrimp and vegetables onto skewers.
- Grill over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until shrimp is pink, turning frequently and basting reserved vegetable marinade.
- If you are using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with shrimp and veggies. This prevents them from burning on the grill.
- Serve with rice or homemade tortillas
For the rest of Ashley’s delicious and healthy recipes, CLICK HERE!