I have a confession: I wasn’t born with perfect hair. But I have found a few go-to hairstyles for those days when it looks like I just woke up. (And let’s be honest… I probably just did.) I usually wear my hair down and straightened. I’m not too adventurous with my hair so if you’re a hair-virgin like me, check out these hair styles you can do all by yourself! They also double as arm workouts! It’s a toofer! (30 Rock, anyone?)
1. Wavy hair tutorial (easy)
2. Braided top bun tutorial (super easy)
3. Crownbraid tutorial (I forgot how to do this.. And it’s my own tutorial. FAIL. So if you figure this out, please call me.)
4. Side frenchbraid (super easy)
5. Hello Kitty bow tutorial (hardish)
6. Top bun tutorial (in the middle)
And if all else fails….
7. Headscarves tutorial (super easy)
8. Hats (sooooo easy)
If you’re feeling adventurous, check out these scarves and hats I’m loving right now…
For more of Clothed Much style, visit the blog.