Joggers are overwhelmingly the HOTTEST wardrobe piece of 2020, and maybe soon to be 2021.
I mean, where else can you find a pant comfortable enough to wear to bed and lounge around in at home, athletic enough to rock at the gym, and cute enough to run errands in for 3 days straight.
Joggers are truly a staple piece.
That being said, not all joggers are created equal.
Some are perfect for lounging, but would never work for doing all those squats at the gym.
Some are tight enough to show every cellulite dimple.
Some are too snug through the hips.
And some, are just plain wonderful.
I ordered some of the best selling joggers across Amazon and some big retailers, and am here to tell you the ones you must order NOW, and the ones that should be avoided.
These pictures are amateur selfie shots, but hopefully provide a better look. I’m not fashion blogger, and you’ll spy a wild baby running around in some pictures…and the aftermath of him having his way with my mirror. (Hello blueberries!)
I am going to rate each pair on a scale of 1-10. 10 being the BEST!
I will specifically call out pros and cons and let you know my favorites!
-Fit like a pant so they’re easy to dress up or down.
– Fantastic stretchy material that is thick enough to last but doesn’t show every dimple.
– Lots of colors and prints. My personal favorite print is the Leopard version. It’s subtle.
– Midrise waist. (I prefer a higher waist).
– Some lighter colors show “stuff”. I also didn’t love this this camo print at all. It’s a bit too “big” in profile for me.
– These fell, ever so slightly when working out.
– INCREDIBLY soft and thin
– These are my choice for joggers that you can rock to bed. PERFECTLY comfy for that.
– “Cheap” cut. You can tell these were cheap to make and mass produced.
– They were super loose around the hips. You can’t tell in this photo, but there is quite a bit of excess fabric and folding.
– Thin fabric.
– Not flattering on the bum.
– Lightweight so these are fantastic for warmer weather.
– Run a little big. I have a medium on and they’re too big. You can see the fabric bunching behind the knee.
– These are just a looser, more casual fit.
– Make a swishy sound sometimes when you’re walking.
– By far, my favorite for working out.
– They compress comfortably.
– High waist that STAYS UP!
– Fantastic, thick but breathable fabric.
– I felt like these bunched a little around the pocket. Not enough to worry about.
– They run a touch short. On you taller girls, these fit more like a 7/8 pant.
– Affordable. That’s about it.
– HORRIBLY strange cut. Not flattering at all. Tight around hips and baggy elsewhere.
– GREAT fit
– Higher waist, with a drawstring.
– Slim Fit, but not skin tight.
– Many colors to choose from. I am in the Charcoal
– Some zipper/seam detail on front and bum.
– If you pull these up a bit too high, you can easily get a camel toe. Just be careful.
7.Dragon Fit Jogger
– Super high waist, with a comfortable “YOGA” style waist band (aka just fabric. No drawstring or anything.)
– Great subtle camo print and other colors.
– I really liked the way the butt fit.
– I didn’t feel like these compressed enough or were tight enough in the waist band. If you look closely, you can see my little “I’ve had lots of babies pooch.” I wish t he high waist were tighter.
– I didn’t feel like these could withstand a hard work out. I think they would slip some.
There you have it. 7 different jogger pants with 7 different pros, cons and price points.
I hope you find one that works well for you!