Thanks to obé Fitness for partnering with us on this sponsored post. It’s the new way for busy moms to exercise!
In college, I could spend up to three hours in the gym. Then, when I got married and had my first kid, I was lucky to squeeze in an hour. Now, after four kids between the ages of 6 and 12, most of my waking hours are spent feeding them, running them a million different directions, and cleaning up after them. There is literally no time left in my schedule to drive to a gym and work out, but I can work out from home—and, I found a cool solution that brings the boutique fitness experience right to my own garage. obé Fitness is a premium fitness streaming platform with over 6,000 on-demand classes and up to 20 live classes a day, all for less than a dollar a day.
I’ve tried it. It’s amazing. Here’s what I think.
Is obé Fitness worth it?
At less than $1 a day, absolutely.
Busy moms need a fitness solution at home. If you know, you know. Time is extremely hard to come by, but with obé, I can always fit in a calorie-scorching workout at home to skyrocket my energy and productivity while actually putting more time and money into my pocket.
What is it?
obé Fitness is a streaming platform that you can access from any device, such as your phone, desktop, laptop, or smart TV. It brings the most innovative and popular fitness classes (at all levels) to you, wherever you are and whatever time you want to work out.
How much does it cost?
I first tried the 7-day free trial to see if I liked obé Fitness. I ended up loving the huge library of classes they have to offer, and it was also an excellent fit for my crazy life. Once the kids were out the door for school, I’d head to the garage and select whatever class I was in the mood for. A lot of times I was even able to get in on a live class—those are a lot of fun.
And, at less than one dollar a day, it’s a no-brainer. Even if I can’t get a workout in every single day, the value is absolutely worth it.
You can subscribe to a monthly, quarterly, or an *annual subscription (*best value):
- Monthly: $27/month (so $324 a year)
- Quarterly: $65/quarter (so $260)
- Annually: $199/year (this is a fantastic deal!)
obé classes review:
What are obé classes like? I can tell you.
You’ll get the complete feel when you try them out yourself for free, but here are the highlights that stuck out to me.
- So many options. I don’t know if you’re like me, but I get bored of always doing the same old thing. I need some excitement in my workouts to keep them fun. obé is fantastic that way. They have SO MANY classes and so many instructors that it’s kind of like going into a store and shopping around. “Ooh, I think I’ll try that on. And that!” So far, I’ve tried HIIT, Barre Cardio with Adam (amazing!), and Sculpt, to name a few. Every class I’ve done has made me feel stronger and more fit. All from home!
- You can squeeze in 28 minutes. On average, most obé classes are around 28 minutes. Some are 45 minutes, some are 10, and that’s another thing I love about obé fitness classes… Anyone can squeeze them in. In the same amount of time that I would typically spend mindlessly scrolling through social media, I can now get in a quick and effective workout.
- How many calories do I burn in an obé class? It depends on the class, but in a 30 minute HIIT class, I burn around 350 calories. That’s a good sweat!
- For those, like me, who never stretch. The coolest obé feature has got to be their Stretch classes. I have done my body a huge disservice over the years by never stretching. obé has dozens of quick 10-minute stretch classes you can do at any time (they even have a Bedtime Vinyasa Stretch that is amazing!). It’s one of my favorite features and has made my body feel more long, lean, and relaxed. If you’re not the best at stretching, obé stretch classes are incredible!
Bring a Friend
Sharing exercise together with a pal or two not only keeps you accountable, but it’s a lot of fun too. You can invite your friends to join obé Fitness so you can all try out the same classes and compare notes, join in on live classes together using the Workout Party feature, and even engage with your favorite instructors on social media. obé really is such a blast!
obé Fitness is affordable, fun fitness that you can do anywhere. No equipment needed, no overpriced boutique gym membership that makes you feel guilty for missing a day. Just healthy living at your fingertips. It’s the no-brainer that you’ll be so glad you tried.