Looking for a way to welcome the warmer temperatures, but don’t want to revamp your whole wardrobe?
We’ve found some of our favorite accessories; which, for minimal cost, can change the look of your basic outfit.
Here are some tips for using accessories to amp up basic clothing you already have.
1. Add a fun shoe, with a wild print. It’s an easy way to SPICE things up. Check out Kylee in these darling, floral print shoes from Sole Society. Don’t they just scream summer? Sole Society has some real quality items. Things that will last many summers ahead!
2. Throw a nautical tote over your shoulder…or a bag with a spring hue.
3. A light scarf can add a pop of fun. They have some great, cheaper options here.
4. Neutral outfit? Wear the color on your lips! HERE are some of our favorite Summer lip colors.
5. The best part of sunglasses? You can get away without eye makeup and no one will know! Plus, there are lots of fun statement glasses HERE!
5. Kimonos are an easy thing to throw on over capris and a tee. Plus, THESE are under $9 shipped!
These simple tips are a great way to make a little go a long ways and get a summer friendly wardrobe – working with what you already have.
Now, if only it would stop raining! 🙂
Leave a Reply