We polled our favorite gals (uh…YOU!) and got some feedback on your MUST-have Spring beauty items. These are items that you REALLY use and love as Spring has arrived. Get rid of those winter beauty blues and give yourself a sprucing up of the skin, hair, and wardrobe!
We’d love to hear any others you’d add to this list!
1. Coconut oil We had an overwhelming response of coconut oil being a Spring necessity. You gals use this in your hair, on your skin and even EAT it! You can see why we love it here!
2. Bright running shoes. With the cold weather breaking, you’re spending more time outside and more time getting bathing suit ready! These shoes are a staple and cute to boot (get it, boot?). We all love those yoga pants and capris, throw on these babies and you’re ready to go!
3. Citrus zinger water bottle. It’s no doubt external beauty starts inward – in more ways than one. Many of our readers suggested drinking more water means better skin and hair! This water bottle allows you to naturally flavor water, which helps us drink more!
4. Sea Salt hair Spray Craving “beachy waves”? This spray is the answer! Your hair will look awesome -with little effort. You can read more about why we love it here and readers agree, this stuff makes “dirty” look cool.
5. Turban headband. Let’s be honest, some days we just can’t (or choose not to!) do our hair. Cover that mop up with a cute turban headband.
6. Spring shirts in bright colors. Don’t you adore this perfect spring/summer shirt? Isn’t it so feminine? Lace and pastels scream Spring! These sold like hot cakes last time so PREORDER now $26.99 + Free Shipping! – it’s Over 40% Off!
7. Nautical Bag. Everyone needs a big tote to carry all your Spring beauty items! You’ve been seeing a lot of nautically influenced items, and this bag would be perfect to take to the park or pool!
8. Sassy wedge heels .Nothing screams “put together” like a bangin’ pair of shoes. Just ask Cinderella. We love these and the price so we had to share. Retail price $35.95, use the code SPRINGWEDGE to get them for $22.95 plus free shipping! A good deal makes Spring even better!
9. Tinted Lip Gloss. Tons of you gals are using this stuff like candy. It’s moisturizing, and some are tinted. Perfect for those “less” makeup days. How many is TOO many to have in your purse??
9. Olay Cleansing System. Several readers suggested these cleansing systems to remove dead, dull skin on your face and body. There are variety of brands and price points, but this is a good starting point! Who needs a microderm at the spa?
10. Springy Nail color. With colors like “poppy” and “sunshine”, make a statement with your Spring nails. Many of you recommended specific brands like Essie or OPI for long lasting Spring color.
11. Prime Time Foundation primer. Warming temperatures mean melting makeup and larger pores. Fix it all with a quality foundation primer to keep it all in place. This is a favorite of our own Shelley’s!
12. Sunless Tanning lotion. There are millions on the market and many leave you streaked or orange. Here’s a good one which protects your skin from sun damage and leaves you with a nice bronze look.
Leave a Reply