*This post is sponsored by Target. Their up & up diapers are new, improved, and you can get some for FREE! Read all about it below.
True story—we’ve had diapers in our home non-stop for, umm let me think…10 years. Non stop. That’s a lot of diapers. If you sat down and actually calculated it, it would be something like an average of five diapers per day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year—that’s 1,820 diapers used in just one year…for just one kid! Good thing I have five of them!
So it should come as no surprise that we’ve tried a lot of brands. Since Target is pretty much my favorite place in the world to shop (just ask my husband—when I’m up to my ears in poopy diapers, I hand the kids over to him and say, “If you need me, I’ll be at Target.”), it was only fate that I met up & up diapers there.
The New and Improved up & up Diapers
Did you know Target up & up diapers have just recently had a major upgrade? The quality is even better than before! Here are some of the new and improved features:
- New Breathable Outer Cover – The new breathable outer cover is still as soft and cozy as ever. And now the enhanced breathability helps your baby’s skin to stay drier and healthier, too. After all, a comfortable baby is a happy baby!
- New Quilted Absorbent Core – Now equipped with a quilted, ultra-absorbent core, up & up diapers now provide enhanced softness and fit for your little one. The unique design channels wetness and keeps it locked away to help support healthy, dry skin.
- Wetness Indicator – Not sure if your little one needs a change? Don’t waste a diaper! You can check the wetness indicator, which changes color to let you know when your baby is wet.
- Up to 12 Hours of Leak Protection – It’s best to change babies, especially newborns, as soon as they’re wet, but it’s not always possible. up & up™ Diapers offer day and night leakage protection — and up to 12 hours of protection for sizes 3 to 6!
- Hypoallergenic Inner Liner – up & up™ diapers feature Ultrasoft™ dryness liner on sizes Newborn through 2, which is clinically proven gentle on skin. Sizes 3 through 6 feature our Gentletouch+ dryness liner, which is soft and gentle, and all sizes are hypoallergenic.
FREE up & up Diapers
Okay, I know you’re all dying to get to the best part…your FREE up & up diapers! Just click here for a special sample offer. Absolutely free product samples will be given to the first 2,000 people who sign up, so hurry your cute buns and sign up before they’re gone!
Mom’s Pick Award for Best Value
It’s no surprise that up & up diapers won the Mom’s Pick award for Best Value from BabyCenter. These diapers deliver premium quality for an excellent value in my opinion—Jumbos at just $4.99! It is rare to find good diapers under $5, so when I do, I stock up. Plus, they have the cutest little designs! There are two adorable designs per pack.
I don’t know about you, but my littles do quite a lot of running around the house in their diapers!
Since you’ll be at Target a lot anyway this holiday season—and let’s face it, every time life starts to stress you out—stop by the baby department and grab a pack or two of up & up diapers. I promise, for the quality and price, you won’t be disappointed! And if you’re a pajama kind of shopper, order up & up diapers online at Target.com and every order ships free for the holidays!
Oh, and before you go, make sure you snag your free up & up diapers! Cause we all know that with the 1,820 diapers we go through each year, every free one counts!
Leave a Reply