We are so excited to be able to offer this to you! Learn how to take better photos of your kids….for FREE! Plus, photography business webinars for those who want to kick their photography up a notch and start bringing in some income with their photography.
We have 4 webinars for you to choose from. Sign up for as many as you would like.
3 Natural Lighting Tips for Better Pics of Your Kids with Kyle Schultz
WHEN: February 20 at 7 pm CST
Attendees will learn 3 natural lighting tips for taking better pics of their kids!
sign up for lighting secrets here: http://bit.ly/2lSN52T
Editing Secrets with David Molnar
WHEN: February 20 at 12 pm CST
Attendees will learn how to create a photo editing workflow like a pro!
sign up for ‘Editing Secrets’ here: http://bit.ly/2lSRjI1
See Like an Artist with Jeremy Cowart
WHEN: February 21 at 11 am CST
Attendees will learn:
- The key, fundamental secrets of composition to help their photos look better and stand out.
- How to spot and capture the best moments in the most challenging situations
- When to follow the rules of photography (and when to break them), so they can begin to take better photos immediately
sign up for ‘See Like an Artist’ here: http://bit.ly/2lSNEd1
How to Avoid 5 Marketing Mistakes with Katelyn James
Attendees will learn how to avoid these marketing mistakes:
- Booking clients that don’t trust you and just want a deal (settling for anyone who sends you an email)
- Spending a percentage of your profit on paid advertising instead of on your clients (falling prey to gimmicks and ineffective advertising)
- Not depending on past clients to bring you new clients
- Being overly professional and never personal
- Settling for the status quo and never hitting a new price point (you need a COMMUNITY to do that)
Sign up for ‘Marketing Mistakes’ here: http://bit.ly/2kCH7Br
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means, we may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase something from a link we post. Don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything. This small percentage just helps us keep the power on and the Diet Coke stocked. We appreciate your support!
Leave a Reply