How’s your early morning routine going to be this school year? I’ve got 3 girls so I’ve got to be prepared with some adorable, easy, and fast hair ideas for girls. Thought I’d share my cute finds in case you could use a few short cuts too!
Fast Hair Ideas for Girls to Help that are Perfect for School Mornings
1. This Ponytail Twist is super fast yet so adorable!
2. Make your own bow from your hair! What a cute and dainty bow!
3. This tuck and cover will take 2 minutes but looks so adorable!
4. Make a knotty ponytail for an easy and fun look!
5. This hair bow bun tutorial will have your little girl all smiles! (Video included)
6. My daughter loves when I make a ballet bun in her hair. With a sock bun it couldn’t be easier!
7. This simple half up is so fast and easy you’ll even have time for breakfast!
8. Or how about we combine the half up hair and a bun and make a half-up bun? This look is super trendy right now, and for good reason!
9. Maybe you get hot during school? Use your pencil and make an easy bun!
10. This corner flip hairdo is a fast and easy way to look all put together!
11. This twist hair-do is super fast to get done as you’re headed out the door.
12. This rope braid is a darling quick hair do for those rushed mornings! Video included!
13. This tripod hair do is so darling for any little girl!
14. These pigtails without a part are definitely a show-stopper. I think it would be adorable on any age!
15. Ever wonder how they wrap hair around the ponytail to get it looking so sleek? Here are all the details.