***This post is sponsored by Walmart and ShopStyle. All opinions are my own, and I’ve been buying ALL the cozy things at Walmart!***
True Story: I have purchased more for my wardrobe from Walmart this season than any other store! They have been KILLING it in the style department – especially when it comes to what I think is “cozy” wear. It’s freezing outside, and I’m chasing 6 kids. I want my outfits to be comfortable, warm, versatile, and moveable.
I think I found quite a few pieces you are going to love. Some of them I even bought as gifts because I know my friends/family will love them as much as me!
Did you know Walmart has FREE 2 day shipping on orders $35+? Nothing like NOT have to go into a store and just have it shipped to your door. I also have to say that their online returns are crazy easy! You can just print a pre paid label (on most items) and stick it back in the mail if something doesn’t work for you! For the majority of items I’ve purchased online, I’ve felt the sizing has been pretty consistent. I am always sure to check out the reviews to see how others felt the fit was too!
Here are some comfy and cozy finds you need TODAY (and by the way, some are on sale!):
1. Band tees: I feel like old school band tees are my way of staying cool. I just love them! They’re just so easy to throw on with jeans and a comfy open cardigan. You’ll look stylish without even trying! I’m all about easy and casual these days! I would size up a size in this tee so you have a more comfy fit.
2. Athletic quilted puffer: I’m a sucker for a good puffer vest. I own this in olive and I love that it’s a more slim, less puffy fit. It has an athletic vibe that is also easy to layer. It comes in several colors, and is also available in plus sizes HERE. Be sure to check out the subtle camo print. I think it’s great!
3. Striped Avia Leggings : I’ve owned these for a couple years now and they’re still going strong. They’re a higher rise athletic legging that pairs well with just about any sweatshirt/jacket. I like that they have pockets and a special inner “drawstring” that allows you to tighten the waist. That means they stay up even during the most taxing workout!
4. SUPER SOFT camo tunic : This is honestly one of the top 3 more worn piece in my current wardrobe. It’s INSANELY soft in the inside. It fits oversized, but not sloppy with a great drop sleeve. I own it in camo, but it’s coming to me in leopard next. I actually got a couple of these as gifts too. I figure if I love them that much, so will everyone else!
5. Crewneck sweatshirt: I love this basic crewneck because they literally go with everything. I’m often in leggings, vests, coats etc, this time of year, and this is the perfect layering sweatshirt. It’s not super heavy! It has side slits with a slightly longer back hem so you can easily pair with your favorite leggings.
6. Plus size Ruffled Leopard Sweatshirt: I spied this and had in include it because, is it not the cutest thing you’ve ever seen? I love that they took a “normal” sweatshirt, and added that ruffle just to take things up a notch. This would be easy to dress up with black pants and boots or dress down with athletic pants and sneakers!
7. Super soft joggers: At only $13, these are a MUST buy. I own them in camo (It’s a subtle print and I love it!) and they are so warm and soft. Heads up. They’ve sold out several times so don’t wait too long on these. I’ve paired them with a denim jack, tee and slip on tees on less frigid days, but they’re also always my pick around the house when it’s freezing! Ultimate comfort.
8. Leopard fly knit Shoes: These are a new release, and I think they’re perfect! The knit style is popular now and I feel like it’s also so comfortable. It just slightly molds around your food and provides lots of flexibility.
9. Cozy Bobble Sweater : I bought this on a whim, and I must say, it’s SO good in real life. The detail is fantastic and the color is this perfect heathered look. It looks super high end, but the price is just right.
10. Mom Jeans: I now own 3 pairs of these jeans. They’re a great high waist style that tucks it all in comfortably. They are junior sizing. I am a size 4/6 in womens and can do a 5 or 7. They go up to size 22!
11. Boucle cardigan : This is just one of those cardigans that everyone should own. They go with everything from a dress to tee and jeans. Throw it on and go!
See what I mean? Such great wardrobe staples that will take you through REAL life, cozy and comfy all the way. I like that they often have extended sizing so there’s something for everyone too! Take advantage of these awesome styles at wonderful price points now. You won’t beat this kind of quality comfort at these kinds of prices.
Let me know if there is anything you have purchased that I should snag!