January is a great time to start practicing a better home care routine.
But what does ‘better’ look like?
For me, it’s about finding simple, healthy solutions I can stick with all year — even when things get chaotic.
( Because, let’s be honest, I’m lucky to to be able to get all the kids toys picked up!)
Enter Grove Collaborative!
Grove simplifies tasks like shopping for home and personal care products. Instead of making an extra stop at the store, you can come home to all your favorite healthy, affordable products sitting on your doorstep. Less time. Less effort. Less stress. MORE clean.
Now is a great time to give Grove a try, because they’re offering a FREE New Year, New You Set with your first order of $20 HERE to help you create your own healthy home care routine:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand lotion
- Free Grove cleaning caddy
- Free Grove walnut scrubber sponges
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
If you’re already a customer and fan of Grove, you can get a free set of Grove walnut scrubber sponges, which are so pretty you won’t mind leaving them out by the sink.
Just go HERE.
Switching to beautiful home care products has been a real game changer for me. Because I look forward to getting out this stylish cleaning caddy, I’m much more inclined to stick to my cleaning routine. And dishes don’t feel like such a chore with a stylish sponge and lovely smelling dish soap. You guys….these soap and lotion products.
I can’t say enough good things about Mrs. Meyer’s soaps and lotions. They were some of the first natural products I started using a couple years ago, and they’re still a staple in my kitchen and bathrooms. All the products are non-toxic and made with plant-derived ingredients, so I can feel good using them around my family. Plus they smell BETTER than divine. Right now I’m using the geranium scent because it really perks me up on grey days!
When I first started developing a natural cleaning routine, I spent a lot of time (and money) experimenting with making my own cleaning products. It’s a nice idea, but it turns out that spending hours mixing glass cleaner isn’t necessarily sustainable for me when things get busy – which they are all the time with 5 kids. Healthy living is all about balance, and for me that means buying mostly ready-made products from companies I trust.
With Grove Collaborative, I don’t have to stand in the grocery store aisle Googling hard-to-spell ingredients before I add an item to my cart. They’ve done their homework, which makes it easy to know which products are better for my family.
In addition to the free New Year, New You set, here are the top 10 products I’d order from Grove if you’re looking to create your own healthy cleaning routine:
- Seventh Generation laundry pods
- Ecover stain remover
- Grove Collaborative wool dryer balls — these are genius!
- Grove Collaborative kitchen towel
- Seventh Generation auto dish packs
- Bee’s Wrap assorted wraps — perfect for storing bread or wrapping leftovers
- Grove Collaborative cleaning concentrates
- Grove Collaborative glass spray bottle with silicone sleeve
- Grove Collaborative microfiber all-purpose cloth
- Smarty Pants adult probiotic complete — to keep yourself healthy, too!
Once you submit your Grove order, you’ll also be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service. My VIP membership has paid for itself in shipping alone! After that time period is over, you will get an email asking if you’d like to continue or not. I’m sure that once you get a taste of the quality and convenience of using Grove, you won’t want to cancel, but if you choose to, that option is easy!
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative HERE. You will receive the New Year, New You Offer for free when you sign up! (Remember, if you’re already a member to cash in on your freebie too HERE.)
2. To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
3. You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
If taking care of your home, and creating a healthy environment for your family while SAVING TIME sounds like a goal worth attaining this year, this is a wonderful place to start. Plus, who doesn’t love free stuff? RIGHT!?