Cookie Exchange Recipes
You’ve got an invite to a Cookie Exchange. Now you’ve got to find that amazing cookie that will knock everyone’s socks off. Look no further. Here’s 30 of THE best cookies out there. You’ll be the Queen of the party!!
1. This is a great one to start off with! These Turtle Thumbprint Cookies look divine!
2. Don’t you just love those peppermint kisses found this time of year? If so, you’ve got to try these Peppermint Kiss Thumbprint Cookies! Can’t wait to make some!
3. These Christmas Cookie Sticks in a mason jar are a guaranteed hit!
4. These bite sized Peppermint Sugar Cookies are bound to be loved by all!
5. These Easy Pretzel Hugs might have to be on my list this year! Hubby’s coworkers: You’re welcome!
6. Easy Christmas M&M Cake Mix Cookies can’t be easier! Or yummier!
7. Minted Oreo Truffles are sure to be a hit of any party! Love that there’s only 4 ingredients!
8. These Gingerbread and Snowman Heads are stinking cute and absolutely kid approved!
9. Nothing says Christmas cookies like these Snowball Cookies. YUM!
10. These Olaf Cookies will be the kids’ favorite! In fact my kids are dying over them right now!
11. A must have at any party would be these Spiced Gingerbread Man Cookies. YUM!
12. I’m a sucker for anything traditional. Here’s some Classic Spritz Cookies that will take you back to days gone by.
13. Orange Creamsicle Cookies have the perfect amount of orange zest for a delicious treat!
14. My 12 year old is loving anything Peppermint right now. I think I’m going to join her and we’ll try these Peppermint Chocolate Cookies together!
15. Mint Chip Sugar Cookies. Easy and Yummy!
16. I’m liking how easy these Chocolate Peppermint Cookies are! Also great for a last minute gift idea!
17. Oreo Fudge. YUM! Need I say more?
18. Loving these Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies!
19. The Cranberry-Orange Pinwheels look divine (and I’m sure smell divine too)!
20. The kids would love to help make these nutter butter Reindeer Pops!
21. Or if you want to use the nutter butters for Snowmen Cookies that works too!
22. Homemade Peppermint Patties. The store bought ones have got to be one of my favorite treats from the store. I can only imagine how much better homemade would taste!
23. Need a basic Soft, Sour Cream Sugar Cookie recipe? Here’s a good one!
24. Lump of Coal Cookies. Perfect for this house on some days! Ha!
25. These Santa Hat Brownies are super cute!
26. If you like the sweet-salty dessert combo, this Salted Caramel Chocolate Shortbread Bar is for you!
27. Eat these Grinch Cookies while watching the Grinch movie. Sounds like a perfect holiday tradition to me!
28. How about these for breakfast Christmas morning? Cinnamon Bun Cookies. Awesome!
29. Andes Mint Cookies. These look to die for!
30. The Colorful Slice and Bake Swirl Cookies are a definite winner! Check them out!
Throwing in #31 The rolo cookie!
And I just have to share this tip to get the perfect cookies!! How to Bake Cookies that Don’t Spread! YES!
Now the only problem left is trying to decide which one to do…. they are all amazing!
Now that the cookies are made, use these darling gifting tag that we designed just for you!