Every year, I look forward to the return of spring.
Spring means finally planting the seeds I ordered this winter, drying linens on the breeze, and baking a pie with the rhubarb that’s popping up in my garden.
I eagerly wait all winter to see which new scents will come out and for the return of old favorites. This year, the limited-edition spring scents are mint, peony and lilac.
I’ll tell you more about each scent in a second, but first I want to tell you how you can get your hands on them for FREE. When you place your first order of $20 from Grove Collaborative using my link HERE, you’ll get this free kit in your choice of scents:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring multi-surface spray
- Grove Collaborative Spring apron (new! Pink linen)
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
Existing customers will receive free Grove walnut scrubber sponges, which are perfect for spring cleaning. I love these little tools so much!
Mint is Mrs. Meyer’s new scent this year. Like all of Mrs. Meyer’s scents, it has a garden-fresh smell thanks to plant-derived ingredients and essential oils.
I put the mint multi-surface spray to the test the other night after I made salmon and asparagus for dinner. It gets rid of cooking messes and odors, and smells like a refreshing spring breeze — even though it’s still too chilly to have the windows open!
I’m also a HUGE fan of the Peony scent. It’s the most beautiful, light floral scent. Not overpowering..just fresh.
Like the multi-surface spray, the dish soap is super effective on tough messes. You only need the tiniest amount, so this bottle will last us well beyond spring. I usually shy away from floral scents because they often smell like perfume, but Mrs. Meyer’s peony smells just like a bouquet of lush blooms.
Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap has me hooked, so I always have a bottle in our kitchen and bathrooms. The soap is thick and rich, and the pump dispenser is much sturdier than the ones you get at the grocery store. When my husband tried the lilac scent for the first time, he said, “Wow! This smells like lilacs. What is it?” I guess it’s safe to say I’ll be ordering more of this scent!
One of the things I love most about this Mrs. Meyer’s trio — aside from the lovely scents — is that the bottles come in such cheerful colors. That’s also why I love this blush linen apron. It’s almost too pretty to use, but I’ve been wearing it for cooking and potting plants and it does a great job of keeping my clothes clean.
That’s exactly the quality I’ve come to expect from Grove Collaborative. They hand-select natural products that really work and deliver them (carbon offset) right to my doorstep, on my schedule. Plus, they have their own line of amazing household products.
To show you how much you can save by using Grove Collaborative, here’s an example of what your first cart might look like:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring hand soap – FREE
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring dish soap – FREE
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring multi-surface spray – FREE
- Grove Collaborative Spring apron – FREE
- Arm & Hammer baking soda – $1.59
- Bon Ami powder cleanser – $1.49
- Walnut scrubber sponges – $3.95
- Method daily shower spray – $2.99
- Grove Collaborative recycled plastic loofah – $3.95
- Grove Collaborative dish brush – $6.95
- Seventh Generation disinfecting multi-surface wipes – $2.99
When you place your first order of $20 HERE, you’ll also be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.
This offer is good until Sunday, but don’t wait! Mrs. Meyer’s mint, lilac, and peony are limited-edition scents, and these kits always disappear fast!
How it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here . You will receive the Mrs. Meyers products for free when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days. You are not locked into a subscription. Grove will email you and ask when you want to order again.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Move quick! This deal ends soon!
And just like that, you’re taking advantage of this amazingly awesome FREEBIE! You could even spend $20 on toilet paper and get the free Mrs. Meyer’s products (or the walnut scrubbers if you’re already a member!). How fun is that?