The Christmas wreath is down and put away and now we have Valentine’s Day right around the corner. It’s high time we get our craft on and make an adorable wreath for the door. Here’s an amazing list to choose from. Enjoy!
1. This Heart Argyle Valentine’s Wreath hanging on your door will turn heads. I love the idea of using felt and yarn on a wreath!
2. Or for a more whimsical looks, how about this beautiful Felt Rose Valentine Wreath?
3. Love this Wooden Heart Wreath! Even easy for kids to make!
4. Have an old sweater you don’t wear anymore? Use it for your wreath! Details here.
5. Use up that adorable valentine paper with this wreath! So cute!
6. This Curled Grosgrain Ribbon Wreath couldn’t be more adorable! Great directions listed.
7. Love this Ribbon Wreath. So much fun!
8. Easy Burlap wreath made from burlap, a box and an old shirt. Love this!
9. A great way to use things up, this is made from a hanger, batting strips and fabric. Here.
10. Loving this Chevron Styled Burlap Wreath. Gorgeous!
11. Three cheers for this Valentine’s Pom Pom Wreath! This makes me smile.
12. This Sweetheart Wreath is beautiful! Love the easy steps too!
13. This Valentine’s Day Wreath can also switch up and be a birthday wreath! Pretty dang creative if you ask me!
14. Check out this Valentine’s Heart Willow Wreath! Super easy and fun!
15. It doesn’t take many supplies to make this Valentine Heart Wreath. Pretty cute!
16. Everybody needs on a cupid’s arrow on the big day. How about a Cupid’s Arrow Wreath? This is just lovely!
17. I love how unique this Wreath and Frame are! Love is all you need. And of course chocolate is good too! Ha!
18. This would be a fun one to make with the kids at home or even at church. Check out this Scripture Wreath!
19. Make this Heart Wreath with a hanger! Adorable!
20. What a great way to add burlap! You’ll love this Easy Valentine Burlap Wreath!
21. Love this Family Photo Wreath. You just can’t go wrong when you use pictures of those you love!
22. For less than $10 you too can make this fluffy Tulle Wreath! Fun!
23. Another fun one for the kids! Try the Tissue Paper Valentine Wreath for a good time!
24. Maybe you have a book you don’t want anymore? Instead of throwing it out, make yourself a gorgeous Paper Valentine’s Wreath!
25. The most unique one yet, here’s an easy way to make this Sunkissed Heart Wreath!
Which one is your favorite? For more fun Valentine’s Day ideas, be sure to follow our Valentine’s Day Pinterest Board. See you there!