15 Tricks in Under 5 Minutes to Make Your Pantry the Most Organized on The Block! Get it Done Fast!
Does your pantry currently look like it was hit by a whirlwind? Or maybe you’ve got the organizing thing down? Sometimes it’s the little things that will add up and make life a lot more organized. Here’s a list of some pretty great little tricks that will help your pantry take shape!
1. Take advantage of containers. Makes it easy to store your food and keeps the bugs out! We have a huge container full of oatmeal and it’s super handy at breakfast time!
2. Grab some lazy susans for the corners of your pantry. A quick and easy fix to access the hard to reach corners!
3. Change those wire shelves into something a little more sturdy. You’ll be surprised how easy this transformation was!
4. Directions to make some easy wooden chalkboard labels. Why not be organized and fashionable at the same time?
5. If you’re like me, you forget what foods you have on hand and what foods you need to buy. With this pantry inventory list you’ll never wonder again!
6. These will definitely take more than 5 minutes, but these directions to make your own can holders are just too amazing to pass up!
7. Make your own pull out shelves with some short rectangular plastic bins. How smart is this?
8. Keep the kids’ snacks handy and organized with these fun dollar store buckets!
9. Keep your baking trays upright with some handy baskets.
10. I so need to do this! The brooms in our pantry always fall over when we open the door. These zip ties at the top are brilliant!
11. Are your cookie cutters in a big mess in a drawer? Why not hang them up on a peg board?
12. Grab those empty diaper boxes and add some contact paper and you’ve got some quick and darling storage boxes!
13. Free up your drawers once and for all with this handy vertical organizer! Great tutorial on how to make it yourself included!
14. Or if it’s extra pot lids you have, how about storing them on the back of the door?
15. How about throwing up some peg board at the back of the pantry? Never fight with the pans under the stove again!