Sometimes, you’ve just got to indulge in the perfect comfort food. A good bowl of delicious pasta in my mind is the ultimate comfort food! But what happens when you’re watching your weight? I’m liking the idea of a cheat meal once a week, what about you? If you want to indulge, here’s some fantastic ways to do just that!
1. This one pan garlic parmesan pasta looks amazing!
2. If you’re going to have a cheat meal, you might as well go all out! This Spaghetti Carbonara should fit the bill!
3. I’ve got to add this one to my weekly menu, I think the kids would love it! Sour Cream Noodle Bake.
4. This creamy tomato and spinach pasta looks delicious and it’s super budget friendly too! Awesome!
5. Maybe you’re trying to be careful with your cheat meal and don’t to go too crazy, if so this sausage and pasta might be perfect for you!
6. Don’t those stuffed lasagna shells look pretty amazing?
7. This Parmesan Chicken Manicotti looks to die for, don’t you think?
8. How about this Chicken Broccoli Alfredo? YUM!
9. This Baked Ravioli would be great for the kids!
10. This Cajun Chicken pasta looks similar to one of my favorite restaurant meals!
11. This One-Pot Cheesy Chicken pasta looks easy to make and delicious!
12. How about this baked ziti? I’m thinking it looks pretty amazing!
13. This Creamy Spinach Tomato Tortellini is going to have to go on the menu list too!! Doesn’t that look awesome?
14. Who else makes way too much spaghetti at their house? This million dollar spaghetti is a great way to mix things up!
15. You can’t go wrong with this hamburger cheesy beef-aroni! Perfect for kids and adults alike!
Hope you enjoy your delicious bowl of pasta, cheat meal or not, it’s a guaranteed winner!