15 Fantastic Tips to Teach Kids Manners
I’ve been thinking lately that perhaps my kids could learn a little bit more about manners and how to treat others (heck we all could use a crash course I think!). Having the proper manners will help our kids be successful, and that’s all we want, right? Thought I’d share with you my awesome internet finds. There’s a ton of info here to help us teach kids manners, hope it helps!
1. The interrupt rule is a great way to teach your kids the proper way to interrupt. Have you heard of this before? I’m liking it!
2. Teach kids the toothpaste rule. This is a great way to help kids visualize their manners!
3. Tips on teaching your kids how to serve.
4. Use a kindness jar to teach them kindness. Adorable!
5. This hospitality chart will help your kids know what to do to serve their guests.
6. How are their manners at the table? Here’s a great checklist for manners at meal time!
7. With kids in sports, I know my family definitely needs a crash course in game playing etiquette!
8. Learning self control is such an important part of learning manners. Here’s some great tips to help!
9. Are your kids grateful for gifts or feel entitled? The perfect checklist to help teach gratefulness.
10. Ah this is one that I rarely hear about, but oh so important! Teach your kids money manners!
11. This jar of sacrifice is a great way to teach kids how to be unselfish!
12. Help them learn how to say they’re sorry. Good to learn while they are young!
13. The 5 S’s of meeting people. Could your kids use some pointers when meeting people?
14. Before using a phone, make sure they know these great phone etiquette tips!
15. Help your child learn how to set a table here.
With a little bit of time and effort our kids will have their manners down before we know it!