15 Fall Wreaths You CAN DIY – Yes YOU!
Why should Christmas time be the only time my front door sees any loving? I’m thinking I need to make one of these easy DIY wreaths – perfect for welcoming any guest! Maybe you’ll find one you’ll like too!
1. It really doesn’t get better than burlap and these fun orange colors, right? This Halloween wreath could stay up for quite a bit.
2. In lieu of a wreath, why not make these adorable wooden Fall letters?
3. This apple wreath is a super unique way to celebrate the fun fall colors!
4. How about this acorn wreath for a fun new decor item? Just make sure the squirrels stay away!
5. This framed wreath makes it easy to change out the words! Use it year round!
6. I really don’t think burlap is going out of style anytime soon! Loving this burlap wreath oh so much!
7. I’m loving this Autumn decor made with an embroidering hoop!
8. How can you go wrong with houndstooth, pumpkins and a fabric covered wreath? This beautiful autumn wreath just says perfection if you ask me!
9. This rolled book page wreath is just amazing!
10. This Golden Harvest Wreath is the perfect way to celebrate the harvest coming!
11. I’m kinda loving these twigs and berries. But with the last name starting with O, I think mine would look like a normal wreath! Ha!
12. I’m thinking you could change out the ribbon color and this polka dot wreath would also be a great wreath for year round!
13. This book page wreath is just oh so charming!
14. This wreath is inspired from a wooden frame. Love the non circle look!
15. Anything with polka dots and wood would be such a fun welcome on any door!
Aren’t they amazing? I can’t wait to get my fall wreath craft on!
Leave a Reply