Even though Valentine’s is filled with chocolates and candy, sometimes a good healthy piece of fruit is just the ticket! Balance out those treats with some of these adorable healthy alternatives. You might be surprised how quickly they are eaten up!
1. Peel the love, Valentine! Adorable tag on these cuties oranges make these healthy treats a hit!
2. These delicious fruit cupid kabobs will be irresistible!
3. These raspberry and cream popsicles can’t be beat! Healthy and yummy!
4. I’m bananas for you! I love how these yummy banana chips have only healthy ingredients!
5. This applesauce comes with a free printable to make this awesome! Check it out here!
6. My kids love these squeeze applesauces! You’re my Main Squeeze – get them here!
7. You’re the “raisin” I’m Smiling! Bring a smile to a raisin-lover kid!
8. Strawberry hearts dipped in pink cherry yogurt! Don’t those look yummy?
9. Another way to enjoy some strawberries is with these cheesecake stuffed strawberries. YUM!
10. Take those valentine’s cookie cutters and turn your apples into shapes! Add a little peanut butter and you’ve got a great snack! Here.
11. How about making some gelatin strawberry hearts? What kid can say no to these?
12. Make your own heart shaped tortilla chips!
13. Have you seen this easy grape trick before to make a grape heart? So fun!
14. Make sure you get your protein with these adorable cheese hearts!
Here’s to a fun and healthy celebration!