***This post is sponsored by Shopstyle and Zulily. All opinions are our own. We shop here personally and have been telling our readers about Zulily for YEARS!***
Can you believe winter is coming to a close and in just a few short weeks it will be time for SPRING BREAK? (The clouds part and angels sing.) I am so DONE with Winter and so ready to pull out the open toed shoes and swimsuits. I wish we were going somewhere warm and tropical for Spring Break; alas, we’ll be hanging out at home. If you’re lucky enough to be heading south for break, I’ve rounded up a few must haves for the family you should throw in your suitcase (all at unbeatable prices).
Zulily has been one of my favorite places to shop for some time. I’m all about finding savings, variety and convenience! You can literally find just about ANYTHING there and with AMAZING savings. Each day, you will new stores and products to choose from and at unbeatable prices. It’s an exciting time when I see what new stores are available each morning! Each day you’ll find the latest fashion for the whole family, toys, gifts and even home decor.
I rounded up some of my favorite Zulily finds today. You’re going to LOVE what I found. Some of the brands may be familiar to you, and some may be new! Either way, there’s something for everyone at an incredible price.
- Leopard ruffle Tee: Take a walk on the (slightly) wild side with this cute tee. Casual enough to pair with denim shorts. Dressy enough to wear out to dinner.
- Pink striped Dress: Nothing says PARTY like a pretty, party, pink (Say that 3 times fast!). Your little one will rock those family beach pictures in this bright and fun dress.
- Floral Ruffle set: Here’s another one for the girls. I love this boutique look and the colors scream “vacation” to me. (This would be great for Easter too!)
- Sunrise graphic tee: I’m a firm believer one can never go wrong with a graphic tee, and this one was made for the sun!
- Floral rashguard: The only CON to this swimmer is that it doesn’t come in my size! How sweet it this? The longer sleeves are great for days playing in the water!
- Under Armour Hat: If you’re going to be in the sun, you better protect that fragile skin on your face! I love this teal color because it reminds me of the tropical waters.
- Havaianas: A basic flip flop is a necessity in ANY wardrobe and I swear by this brand. They’re a classic for a reason.
- Spanx: If you eat a few too many tacos in Mexico this Spring Break, and you need some “smoothing” to fit in that LBD, Spanx are always the answer. I love these higher rise shorts to pair with sun dresses.
- Cut out peep toe sandals: The gorgeous detail of these peep toe heels will pair well with any outfit. The neutral color will compliment just about any combination. Plus, what a fantastic price point for a designer shoe!
- Camo/stripe knot tee: I’m a sucker for some good pattern mixing and the stripes with the camo are no exception. Pair with some destroyed denim and you’re ready for whatever comes your way. Plus, that knotted bottom hem is so flattering!
- Flamingo Floatie: Tell me this isn’t the most fun, happy thing you’ve seen all day!? Those all day pool days will be spent in this little (or not so little) guy!
- Toms Strappy sandals: Toms have come a long way since the typical slip on style. These strappy ones are comfy enough for all day wear, but stylish enough to dress up too!
- Striped Casual skirt: I actually own this exact skirt and it’s one I reach for constantly. I love the longer length, and it looks awesome paired with a graphic tee and sandals! This one comes in lots of colors and prints!
There you have it. 13 items you should be adding to your cart before they’re gone!
Your Spring break just got a LOT more fun!