**This post is sponsored by Nordstrom Rack and Shopstyle. I am 100% obsessed with Nordstrom Rack and have been for years!**
My kids officially end “virtual school” this weekend and saying we’re excited is putting it lightly. We’re entering Summer with a positive outlook and can’t wait to see what adventures we come up with.
Whether I’m out hiking with the kids, running to the grocery store, or even just hanging at home – Nordstrom Rack has got your back. You’re going to be ready for whatever life throws at you!
Nordstrom Rack is your go-to for all your favorite summer styles with unbeatable deals this season, offering up to 70% off designer brands and new, extended returns. Just because you’re staying at home doesn’t mean you can’t stop hunting for the best finds! I have found some incredible designer pieces for so much less! It’s honestly one of my FAVORITE stores so it was super fun (and super easy!) for me to find some GREAT picks that will heat things up for you this Summer!
1. Zella woven Pants: Zella has LONG been my favorite athleisure brand. The quality is always on point, and the prices are fantastic as well. These are a lighter pant that can easily go from errands to a workout and every where in between.
2. Tie Dye cover up: Tie dye IS the print for Summer. I’m seeing it everywhere. I adore swim cover up! Funky but classy all at one time.
3. Huarache Mules: I love everything about these Sam Edelman shoes. Combining the huarache style with a timeless mule? It’s an unexpected combination that goes with just about EVERY outfit. Plus, check out that price!
4. Fedora: In my opinion, a fedora is a MUST have accessory for summer. Not only is it practical in providing sun protection, it also looks mega chic. Throw this on with a simple t shirt and jeans, and you’ll look as pulled together as all those fashion bloggers.
5. Crossback bralette: Not only is the back on this amazing, but check out the colors. So bright and cheery. Wear it to an early yoga session or under a tank top for a little “peek a boo”.
6. Hat: This straw hat comes in 3 different colors and is complete with a ribbon touch. These are fantastic for the beach or a picnic in the park as the brim is big enough to provide some sun protection.
7. Camo leggings – I love this brand and LOVE that they’re under $20! The high waist and subtle camo design are no brainers. You’ll LIVE in these. If camo isn’t your thing, be sure to check out ALL the leggings made by this brand.
8. Kick flare crop jeans: The kick flare crop is THE style of the year, and you’re going to be seeing even more of it this Summer. I actually LOVE it. I feel like it’s a refreshing break from the usual skinny jean.
9. White ruffle sleeve: The flirty sleeve on this top makes it easy and breezy without being too casual. It comes in many colors and I love that it’s a little more special than a basic tee. Tuck this into a fun skirt and call it good.
10. Stance socks: These are, in my opinion, the BEST socks on the market. My husband was first to find them and then I got hooked on the socks for women too! The no show style is summer perfection.
11. Glow powder As many of you, I tend to wear a lot less makeup in Summer. Getting a little Summer color allows me to go au naturale a lot more. This Becca glow powder is a great way to add a subtle luminosity to your skin. Gorgeous!
12. Bermudas – I prefer a longer length short like these bermudas. I own a few from this brand and adore them. They’re a little dressier than most of my other bermuda shorts.
13. Madewell tee: I always go back to these basics. They’re super light weight, and that is just what I want in the HOT summer temperatures.