Hosting a New Year’s Eve party with a bunch of adults coming? Or maybe you’re assigned to bring a fun game for the group? Here’s a lot of fun ones you can do! Most don’t even take a lot of prep work, be prepared to have a good time!
1. Trivia games are always a hit. Love that they have already done the work for us.
2. The name game would be great for a group! Only requires paper and pencil!
3. Of course there’s always the Minute to Win It games! These are bound to get some laughs!
4. Heard of hot potato? This “Hot Camera” game is a spin on that! Don’t be caught having the camera take a picture of you when the timer goes off!
5. Name that Tune. Would be fun with a round up of all the popular songs of the year.
6. This game is a great combination of making new resolutions and then guessing the resolution to the guest. Tons of fun!
7. Frozen legs is a ton of fun! We play this a lot for family night!
8. The Spoons Game is a lot of fun, kind of like musical chairs, but doesn’t take as much energy! Ha!
9. Host a ‘stache bash and play Name that Mustache of the Rich and Famous! So funny!
10. “Loaded Questions” is a fun game for couples. Even includes questions for you to use!
Now go out and party and have a great time spending New year’s eve with those you love! Happy New Year’s!