I’m a mom of 5. Yes, FIVE children (and yes, we did do this intentionally. ha!) The question I get asked most by most people is “HOW DO YOU NOT GO CRAZY?” I giggle at this comment, because, if you ask my kiddos, they’ll probably say I AM crazy. Oddly enough, the thing that really helps me not to go crazy is preparation. Whether that be physical preparation, like laying out the kids’ school clothes the night before, or mental preparation, like prayer/meditation each morning; preparation is key.
Part of this preparation means always working to obtain new tools and ideas for bettering myself as a woman AND a mom. Self-Help if you will. This is why I am so thrilled to introduce you to one of my favorite weeks of the year –
If you believe that motherhood is the toughest and most beautiful job in the world, we’ve got just the thing for you!
Would you like a little help minimizing the hard stuff and maximizing the wonderful stuff involved in motherhood?
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could attend trainings by all the best authors and speakers on motherhood topics?
Well, guess what? You can.
And it’s free.
And you don’t even have to leave your house to participate.
So, bust out those yoga pants sister and prepare to be enlightened, enriched and empowered.
WHAT IS THE MOM CONFERENCE?
The Mom Conference is a totally FREE three-day online event featuring some truly amazing speakers and YOU are invited to attend!
Join over 100,000 moms around the world on October 13, 14, and 15th and come away armed with powerful new strategies for everything from sibling rivalry to healthy eating to finding more joy in motherhood.
Register for FREE now
Being a mom can be overwhelming at times, right?! The Mom Conference involves 20 online classes to make motherhood more enjoyable. 20 rock star speakers (mostly moms) will be teaching you how to:
October 11, 12, and 13th.
Being a mom can be overwhelming at times, right?! The Mom Conference involves 20 online classes by 20 rock star speakers (mostly moms) who will teach you how to:
- Understand and manage your children’s emotions (and your own!)
- Teach your children about sex (yes, you really do need to do this…)
- Help your children to embrace healthy foods while teaching them to cook
- Raise grateful children and avoid the entitlement epidemic going on these days
- Manage your children’s cell phone use and screen time (such a tricky and important subject!)
- Take better care of your body, mind and soul (yes, YOU need to be cared for along with your children!)
- Develop and stick to a budget that really works
- Nurture your marriage
- Teach your children – babies through teens – the values and character traits that will help them be successful and happy
- Get that house clean and keep it that way (in a fun way!)
- Find more joy in motherhood
Sounds amazing, right?
Here is a list of some of the incredible presenters:
- Dr Laura Markham, Clinical Psychologist, bestselling author and discipline expert at Aha Parenting (Helping Kids – and Yourself – Manage Emotions)
- Katie Kimball, expert on healthy eating for families and founder of Kitchen Stewardship (Want Responsible and Healthy Kids? Teach Them to Cook and Eat Real Food)
- Ruth Soukup, NYT Bestselling Author and Founder of Living Well, Spending Less (Decluttering your Home, Mind and Soul)
- Ramona Zabriski, Founder of Wife for Life University (How to be a Wife for Life)
- Amy McCready, parenting expert, TODAY Show Contributor, author and creator of Positive Parenting Solutions (Raising Motivated and Grateful Children During this Me, Me, Me Epidemic)
- Jesse Mecham, Founder of You Need a Budget (Budgeting Made Simple)
- Dina Alexander, Founder of Educate and Empower Kids (How to Talk to your Children about Sex)
- Richard and Linda Eyre, NYT #1 Bestselling authors who run Valuesparenting (Simple and Powerful Ways to Teach Children Values)
- Marla Cilley (a.k.a. the Fly Lady), author, home organization and cleaning mentor, founder of FlyLady.net (Cleaning in a Fun Way)
- Shawni Pothier, founder of the popular mom-blog, 71 Toes (Managing Kids’ Cell Phone and Screen Time – Without Making Them Hate You)
- April and Eric Perry, life architecture experts and founders of Learn-Do-Become (Building the Life and Future you Really Want)
- Saren Eyre Loosli, family organization expert and co-founder of Power of Moms (The Three Basic Systems Every Family Needs)
PLUS if you pre-register NOW, you can TWO FREE GIFTS! And who doesn’t love FREE gifts?
Honesty Story and Guide
from Power of Moms – A fabulous children’s audio story and family activity/discussion guide that teaches about honesty
7 Day Healthy Eating Meal Plan and Shopping List
from Unconventional Kitchen – Tried and true recipes that are simple AND healthy. Plus a grocery shopping list to make your life easier.
Register for FREE today:
See you at The Mom Conference!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means, we may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase something from a link we post. Don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything. This small percentage just helps us keep the power on and the Diet Coke stocked. We appreciate your support!