I love giving my home decor a personal touch, but I don’t always have time to get out the craft supplies and get creating. Enter PRINTABLES! Yes, printables are slowing making their way alongside the framed family photos on your wall – and why not? With so many free printable word art options out there, it’s easy to find some that speak to you and work with your own artistic vision. Using them couldn’t be easier! I mean, how simple is it to download, print, and frame? Super easy and super worth it. Here are a few ideas from IShare Printables to get you started:
1. Bluhm Studios created this gorgeous “Home Sweet Home” 5X7 printable. When it’s paired with an ornate frame, it looks amazing and all you had to do was push “print”!
2. “Specimen” art is VERY popular right now…and why not? The simplicity of the images and the lines they create are beautiful to look at. This pretty print from “Naptime Delights” is perfect to display all Spring and Summer long, and I love how it comes in five different colors, too.
3. Sometimes decor art can remind us of important truths, while complimenting the room at the same time! This is a simple one that I created to remind ME where to spend more of my energy 🙂
Or this lovely Bible Verse printable from “The Flourishing Abode”. How nice does this look?
4. This printable from “Homespun With Love” reminds us to THINK each and every time we look at it! How great would this be in a child’s room, or a classroom? Print. Frame. Done.
5. Who knew that a simple DEFINITION could become art? Freshen up your laundry room with this cute printable word art from Sprik Space. Add a rustic little frame and you’ve got the perfect accent!
6. Words typed in dozens of fonts, in lots of colors, and in different directions…we love SUBWAY ART! Printable subway art is super fun to look at, is a conversation piece, and is easy to switch out for every season. I love this SPRING themed one from Naptime Delights:
Or this summer-themed Subway art from “Making Messes”:
7. Some printable Decor Art is just that…..art! Little to no words required. Check out this adorable fairy print from “Just A Note”. It is SO Whimsical!
These ideas are just the beginning! Try looking outside the box when looking through the many IShare Printable downloads. Try framing a printable that was meant as a card, or try making a CARD out of a piece of subway art! Create tags from word art, or cupcake toppers from decor art. The possibilities are absolutely endless and there is certain to be something for everyone, no matter your personal style. Oh, and you can’t beat FREE, right?
Be sure to pop by IShare Printables for even more FREE printable submissions…and don’t forget to submit your own creations, too! We love sharing your talent with the world 🙂 Happy printing!