Easy Chicken Bake
Hi! It’s Charisse from Easy Toddler Meals , here to bring you another simple recipe for your whole family.
Do you have busy days? If you’re a mom, sometimes those days turn into weeks. Between work, school, and extracurricular activities, there’s just not enough time to prepare fancy meals and dishes. If you’re looking for something easy and involves just cleaning one pot, this one is for you.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (10 oz)
- 3/4 c. uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts halves
- 1/4 c. shredded cheese (optional)
- 1/4 c. broccoli florets (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a 2 quart casserole dish, mix all ingredients except chicken.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste
- Add chicken on top of rice mixture
- Cover and bake until chicken is 165F (use a meat thermometer)
- If desired top chicken with cheese and steamed broccoli 10 minutes before finish time
- Depending on oven it could take about an hour, check at 45 minutes