Amazing DIY Transformations | DIY Makeovers
I’m a sucker for great DIY makeovers, and in addition a lot of these old items I either have hidden away in the garage or have seen at second-hand stores. Take a look at these amazing repurposing projects and then get a few ideas of your own! Finally, on to the DIY makeovers!
1. First up on our list is something easily found in your garage or barn. An old wooden ladder that easily goes from old ladder to towel rack
2. This genius DIY makeover from a file cabinet to rake storage is especially clever. Obviously, someone is much more creative than I am!
5. From old TV cabinet to cute kitchen These older TV cabinets aren’t used for TVs much anymore, however, they can be repurposed into adorable play kitchens!
10. Rather than continue to live with a boring table or shell out the money to buy a new one, repurpose your old table. In fact, all you need is some paint and some interlocking boards!
11. An eyesore becomes a beauty as a result of this chandelier makeover!
12. In the event that you have furniture with good bones but stained or ugly upholstery, paint your old upholstery!
13. Pallet shelves
15. I’d like to point out this Media console makeover as a way that many people make money doing DIY makeovers! You can oftentimes pick up items for free and then after repurposing them turn around and sell them!
17. Rather than settle for this simple cube shelf, turn it into a gorgeous rustic apothecary by following this Cubical makeover.