Lunchtime is the perfect time to spend some extra bonding time with your kids. Throw some sandwich art into the mix and you’ve got great memories to last a lifetime. The following are 100% kid approved!
1. Feeling like going on a safari? Check out this cute giraffe! Here.
2.This would be perfect for the little boy who loves all things cars! Racecar Sandwich.
3. Now the preteen would get a kick out of this guy! Ha! What’s not to love? Beaker BLT Wraps.
4. Preschool teacher? This would be the perfect snack during an animal unit! Fun frog sandwiches.
5. My girls are learning that Octagons have 8 sides just like an Octopus has 8 legs. They would love the Italian Octopus.
6. Easy and perfect for an after school snack! Piggy Nutella Sandwich.
7. Butterflies and flowers. Oh my 6 yr old girls would die! So cute!
8. Monster Sandwiches. Perfect for Halloween!
9. Yummy Mummy…. On A Stick! Here.
10. These are adorable. Let’s face it, anything with Minions on them are! Ha! Here.
11. Butterfly Sandwich. Here.
12. Marvelous Moo Cow Sandwich. Perfect for preschool after visiting the farm! Here.
13. Mini flip flop sandwich. Perfect for a summer party! Here.
14. Need more ideas for that toddler boy? Dump truck lunch. Here.
15. Who says it isn’t nice to play with your food? Paperdoll Lunch, with accessories. Here.
16. Puzzle Sandwich Cutter. Adorable! Here.
17. Reindeer Sandwiches. Super easy and super cute! Here.
18. Minnie or Micky Mouse sandwich. Perfect for a party! Just use a cookie cutter and you’ve got it made! Here.
19. This flower sandwich will brighten anyone’s day. Here.
20. Easy directions to make a PONY sandwich. Here.
21. Make a fairy sandwich. Here.
22. Bear Sandwich. Here.
23. Spider PB & J. Perfect for preschool or Halloween! Here.
24. Traffic Light Sandwich. The kids fill the lights in with food! Here.
25. And lastly, an adorable Hungry Caterpillar. Perfect for your next kid party! Here.
Amazon has AWESOME sandwich cutters HERE.
My favorites are these animal presses!
BONUS: My kind of sandwich! Ha! Here.
Which is your favorite? I’m thinking any would be welcomed at my house! Yay for no more boring lunches!