21 Christmas Ornaments Kids Can Make
Some of the best Christmas memories that I have from when I was a kid are making ornaments with my sister and friend who would always stay with us during the holidays while her parents were working. I still remember making those salt dough ornaments with them and how much fun it was! These ornaments have been treasures, reminding me of my easy-carefree days of being a kid. I think I better start doing the same for my kids! I’m loving this list of ornaments that kids can make. I hope you love it too! Here are 21 Christmas Ornaments Kids Can Make
1. Remember making these as a kid? Super cute Candy Cane and Wreath ornaments. Even includes the templates.
2. Buttons make everything better! These Button Baubles are super easy and pretty on the tree!
3. Of course we’ve got to include the Rudolph Clothespin Ornament. I’ve still got mine from 1st grade, what about you?
4. Salt Dough Ornaments are the best! Ah yes, here’s one of my favorite memories….Still love looking at them at my parents’ house.
5. Easy to make Snowflake Puzzle Piece Ornaments are a great way to recycle those puzzles with missing pieces!
6. I love these old fashioned wooden clothes pins and this cute nativity ornament you can make with them!
7. Maybe you could try your hand at the Melted Cup Snowman Ornament. Looks like it would be a hit for kids!
8. Use up those scrap papers and make some unique Magazine Recycled Ornaments!
9. No tree is complete without some popsicle sticks! Just add some ribbon to the back and these adorable popsicle stick frames are instant ornaments!
10. These wagon wheel macaroni ornaments are amazingly easy and super cute! This is a must make!
11. The Fabric Ornament would be perfect for the older kids!
12. Want to teach your kids how to sew? Here’s a great beginner sewing ornament!
13 – 15. 3 adorable photo ornaments your kids can make! I’m thinking grandparents would love these!
16. These Canning Lid Ornaments would be perfect for the older kids too! They would be so cute on the tree!
17. A great way to preserve some memories would be these Hand Print Keepsakes. Easy instructions to follow. I’m adding this one to my must do list!
18. A little borax and pipe cleaners make this the perfect activity for any science lover at your home! Check out these beautiful Crystal Snowflakes here!
19. Grab some beads and wire and you’ve got some great ornaments for the tree!
20. Another great way to recycle all those magazines! Love the concept of these Recycled Magazine Ornaments!
21. There’s nothing like some Tissue Paper Stained Glass Ornament that gets you in the Christmas spirit!
Looks like it’s time to pull out the flour and salt, craft paper and old magazines and get busy making memories!
Want a fun idea to do with the kids? Check out the free can of snow printables here. It’s fun!