It’s the perfect time of year to try out some new delicious soup recipes. Here’s 20 of the best I found, guaranteed to warm your soul and tickle your tongue!
1. Crazy Easy Italian Sausage & Basil Soup! YUM! I’ve got to try this one!
2. Loving this great tutorial for making handmade noodles and chicken soup! Finally found an easy recipe!
3. This Best Taco Soup Recipe Ever looks divine! Love the secret ingredient of dry ranch dressing in it! I’ve been adding that ingredient for years and it’s a hit with the family!
4. Have you tried Cafe Rio’s Chicken Tortilla Soup? This one is pretty dang close and looks just as good!
5. Loaded Potato Soup is just like disneyland’s recipe! I kind of want to make it and look at disneyland pictures. Or even just go to disneyland would work too!
6. This Broccoli Cheese Soup looks creamy and delicious!
7. Take advantage of all the yummy vegetables with this cream of asparagus soup.
8. Look how delicious this Tomato Basil Soup looks! YUMMY!
9. Oh wow I love how easy this ham and potato soup is! Sometimes the shortcuts are so helpful on our busy days!
10. My kids are thinking this one looks delicious! It’s going to have to be a must try at our house. Cheese tortellini chili. YUMMO!
11. Chicken pot pie is a favorite at our house, I’m thinking this soup would be a hit!
12. This Loaded Cauliflower Soup looks delicious and creamy and fewer calories than other creamy soups. Especially with the bacon added!
13. Does this just say delicious meal or what? Don’t you love how good this white chicken chili looks?
14. Perfect for a cold winter night, this creamy chicken noodle soup looks like just what the doctor ordered!
15. Doesn’t this Stuffed Pepper Soup look great? So many flavors to enjoy!
16. Spaghetti and meatball soup – the kids are happy for the spaghetti and the adults love the soup! It’s a win for everyone!
17. This Nacho Soup recipe looks like a great crowd pleaser! I’m sure the kids would love the nacho flavor!
18. Slow cooker butternut squash soup is a great way to get all your vitamins for the day! Looks yummy!
19. So anything pasta and tomato is totally my style! Check out this copycat Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli Soup!
20. And can’t forget this delicious Chicken with wild rice soup on a cold winter’s day! This looks so yummy and healthy!
Soup’s on! Which is your favorite? For more fabulous soup recipes be sure to follow our HowDoesShe Pinterest boards here!