It’s summertime and that means we’re spending our time enjoying the great outdoors! If you’re like us, you could always use new ideas to spruce up the place. And while we’re at it? How about a few conveniences like getting those drinks a bit higher!
1. What a handy way to keep your drinks close by and not get kicked over or get sand or dirt in them!
2. Maybe you don’t have a fire pit? Or don’t want to go camping? Why not cook your s’mores in a teracotta pot?!
3. Make it a super fun summer to remember without even leaving your backyard with these fun bingo printables!
4. It seems like horseshoes is one game that will never go out of style! Get the details on how to make one for yourself!
5. Now don’t these look so much easier than the ole’ water balloons? These sponge splash balls can be played with over and over and are super easy to make!
6. How about this DIY bench and pillow? Just add a bit of fabric treatment on those pillows and you’ve got some great outdoor pillows!
7. I want to track down some rusty old folding chairs just so I can paint them so adorable like this!
8. If more shade is what you need, these umbrella stand pots will do the trick!
9. If you spend a lot of time in the pool, or even the slip ‘n slide like at our house, you know how fast the towels get used up! Create an easy way to keep them organized and dry!
10. Just a simple stencil job can really make an outdoor item pop!
11. My neighbor has this sandbox in her yard and I think it’s super clever! Keep the cats out with this sandbox and lid!
12. Add a window box under your windows to add some charm outside!
13. I’m loving this look! Get some old windows and add some mirrors and you’ve got some classy decor that even makes your yard look bigger!
14. Two of my favorite things – live flowers and wreaths. This would be the perfect way to welcome your party guests!
15. Add some outdoor lanterns and stay on budget at the same time!
16. Make your own tiki torches for that perfect touch to any backyard party!
17. Make an adorable metal bucket coffee table with some easy to get materials.
18. It doesn’t get much funner than this lemon wreath! Love it!
19. Great directions to make an outdoor wood plank door mat. Love it!
20. Loving these garden markers! Aren’t they the cutest markers around?