It’s my favorite time of year – in our side of the world, there’s a slight chill in the air and the leaves are changing colors. What a fun time to be a kid…. the crafting possibilities are endless! Here’s a few of the best ones around.
- What kid wouldn’t love a chance to paint their hands? This acorn craft is such a fun way to welcome in fall!
2. Have you ever tried pom pom painting? Look how fun this looks!
3. Do you eat candy corn? Or think they’re gross? If you prefer to not eat them, save them for this darling candy corn flower!
4. Make some beautiful leaf Suncatchers to enjoy on your windows.
5. Such a smart way to stamp the leaves, the kids will love this leaf stamping project!
6. Save those pumpkin seeds for an art project! Color them and let the kids practice spelling their name!
7. It doesn’t get much cuter than this owl pinecone craft!
8. You’ve seen the melted crayons on canvas, right? Why not try it on a pumpkin? I have a feeling this would be a huge hit at our house!
9. I think these white paper plates are seriously a teacher’s best friend! How cute is this homemade paper plate apple? Great way to practice their cutting skill too!
10. Such a fun way to practice handwriting, this fall acorn craft even has a link to a downloadable acorn the kids can use!
11. These caramel apples look good enough to eat!
12. These pom pom apples are the cutest crafts around!
13. This pumpkin spice play dough looks super fun for me (Oh I mean the kids!) to play with!
14. Here’s one for the tweens! This fall leaf garland is to die for!
15. Make your own puffy paint for a good time!
16. Make a bird feeder for bird watching on those cool, crispy outdoor days.
17. I’m loving these fun pumpkin crafts you can make with your leftover egg cartons!
18. I remember gluing pasta to crafts a ton as a kid, how about you? This pasta shell autumn tree just takes it to a whole other level!