There’s nothing better than a delicious home cooked meal in my opinion, although it does seem pretty awesome to not have a ton of dirty pots and pans to deal with after that delicious meal is eaten! Here’s a few amazing recipes that you can bake in one dish. Ah genius!
1. Oh wow, doesn’t this look delicious? Check out this One Pan Mexican Quinoa.
2. One pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta can’t be beat! I’m guessing the whole family will love this one!
3. Roasted Drumsticks and Potatoes look like the perfect Sunday afternoon meal! YUMMY!
4. 30 Minute Skillet Lasagna can’t be beat! Doesn’t it look amazing? My kind of meal!
5. One-Pot Portobello Mushroom Chicken Alfredo. Who says eating good has to be complicated?
6. Ranch Chicken with potatoes and green beans. Looks great to me!
7. One Pot Creamy Chicken and Noodles looks delicious and in a one pot version? I’ll take it!
8. One Pot Chicken and Rice with Peas and Carrots. Perfect meal for a busy night. I’d substitute brown rice and I bet it would still taste delicious!
9. This enchilada pasta looks fantastic. Perfect for the kids who love pasta and the kids would love enchiladas!
10. One Pot Wonder Chicken Lo Mein looks amazing. Doesn’t take long to cook either and she’s included a video tutorial to help us out!
11. How about giving this Hummus-Crusted Chicken dish a try? That looks super good and even healthy! Hurray!
12. One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese. I have a feeling this is one chili that my kids would really appreciate!
13. Oven Prepared Chicken Fajitas. A great way to quickly get dinner on the table without sacrificing any taste!
14. This One Pot Chicken Spaghetti is sure to be a hit. Love how easy it looks!
15. This healthy lemon braided chicken looks amazing and only takes about an hour from start to finish! Fantastic!
Looks pretty awesome, don’t you think? Here’s to a few great weeks of eating!