We all have a friend or family member who is full-blow, Fixer Upper OBSESSED! This holiday season, give them the gifts they are sure to love…
1. This doormat covers so many of the great things in life. Am I right?
2. This gather sign would add a little “happy” to any space!
3. When making fashion decisions, I like to ask myself, “Would Joanna wear this?”. In regards to these wooden earrings, the answer is YES!
4. Who knew a coffee mug could speak so much truth?!?
5. Have your friends over for a Fixer Upper marathon and serve some lemonade or sweet tea from this mason jar dispenser. Winning!
6. Joanna Gaines is my spirit animal. If you agree, you NEED this tank top!
7. Joanna uses metal signs like this in the homes she decorates all the time. Wouldn’t it be darling in a child’s room?!
8. It may not be a signature Magnolia wreath, but this olive wreath is perfect for creating that Fixer Upper farmhouse look.
9. This pillow says it all. I dream of these things too!
10. The next best thing to shiplap itself? Wall art that talks about shiplap! 😉
11. This cookbook/table holder is totally JoJo approved!!
12. Get your rustic on with these metal letters. Spell out “EAT” in your kitchen or just display the first letter of your last name. You can’t go wrong!
13. Last but certainly not least…every TRUE Fixer Upper Fan needs a copy of The Magnolia Story!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means, we may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase something from a link we post. Don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything. This small percentage just helps us keep the power on and the Diet Coke stocked. We appreciate your support!