These chilly winter months have gotten me in the mood for nice cup of hot cocoa, how about you? And what better way to drink it than in a darling DIY mug? Here’s some fun ideas that might just inspire you too!
1. Here’s a great way to paint your mugs and they won’t wash away! Super cute idea.
2. I’ve never seen this before, but here’s a great idea – Watercolor your mug with nail polish! So pretty!
3. Anyone like glitter? It’s safe to say this one will be a hit! How to make Glitter Mugs! Perfect for gifts.
4. How cute is this bear mug?! You could use their stencil or even make your own!
5. Here’s a fun way to have a different message every day! Check out this Chalkboard Mug here!
6. All this takes is a metallic gold paint pen and an oven and you’ve got a great personalized gift! Here.
7. Aren’t these mug cozies the cutest things ever? Makes a great gift too!
8. Use some vinyl and make matching cups with this dollar store mugs.
9. Try these Miss You Mugs for a loved one who lives far away.
10. This adorable initial marker design mug is sure to be a hit with the kids! Easy instructions too!
11. Perfect for any dad, this Father’s Day Silhouette Mug is definitely father approved! So fun!
12. Anyone at your house like the mustache rage? Here’s a fun mustache mug tutorial and even a template to use!
13. These Tissue Paper Mugs are amazingly easy and gorgeous! Great tutorial too!
Enjoy your hot cocoa, I know I will!