10 Pressure Cooker Recipes
On with the Pressure Cooker Recipes. Have you seen this Instant Pot 6 in 1 Pressure Cooker yet? I ran across this the other day and can’t believe how versatile it looks. I’m thinking of adding it to my birthday list asap. What do you think? Have you tried it yet? I found some great recipes to use with it. 10 pressure cooker recipes.
1. Boil Eggs – perfect on a pressure cooker. It also says they taste nice and fluffy! YUM!
2. Super healthy, this baked sweet potato looks like just the perfect dinner item!
3. Have you ever tried to make homemade yogurt? I’ve never dared, but this post swears by the instant pot method! It actually looks pretty delicious!
4. Chicken in a hurry? Oh my this could really be a game changer for our week night meals!
5. Baked potatoes too? Where was this on Sunday when I had run out of tin foil and couldn’t bake my potatoes! Ha!
6. I love the idea of making your own applesauce! This looks easy enough!
8. I think I’d be eating corn on the cob every night if I had one of these great instant pots!
10. There’s no rinsing required with this yummy homemade macaroni and cheese!
What do you like using your instant pot for? I’d love to hear your thoughts on it. I should purchase one soon while it’s on a FAB sale! Ah!
Pressure Cooker Recipes